Saturday 6 December 2014

WW3 - Hillary Clinton Will Lead Us To World War 3 - Paul Craig Roberts





David Knight and Paul Joseph Watson talk with economist Paul Craig Roberts about what to expect in the future if Hillary is elected in 2016.









It almost seems that we are all children waiting to see what our alcoholic parents are going to do. The escalation of hatred between America and Russia is going crazy. I feel I am sitting here with all my countrymen and women and waiting for our out of control gov. to make a decision that me and all my fellow Americans are opposed to. I want more than anything to believe what I'm told and stand up for it, but I know it is all a lie.
when people say. "Hillary will be president and take America to war with Russia" It's as though it is is being accepted as inevitable and nothing or nobody can stop it. I know it seems that Americans are so dumned down that this will be so, but surely, there must be a limit to this ridiculous situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment